July 01, 2014
Welcome to Viscount Mining
Viscount Mining is building a portfolio of exploration properties containing known historical deposits of silver and gold. Viscount has already targeted several prospective locations in Nevada. Nevada accounts for approximately 80% of all gold and silver production in America. Viscount currently holds interests in two properties being Cherry Creek located in Nevada, and Silver Cliff located in Colorado.
Viscount has received an independent geological report prepared pursuant to National Instrument 43-101. The independent geological report, dated May 20, 2013, is titled “Technical Report of the Cherry Creek Project, White Pine County, Nevada” and is available on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com. Technical information contained herein relating to the sampling program was derived from the independent geological report. The independent geological report was prepared by Harold Hoeberg, Reg. Geol., and Keith Firmin, P. Eng., both of Snowden Mining Industry Consultants.
- Viscount Mining holds a 100% interest in the Cherry Creek Project located approximately 90 miles south of Wells, in White Pine County, Nevada comprising of 2,700 acres (the majority of the claims are patented claims), including more than 20 past producing silver and gold mines.
- This is the first time most of Cherry Creek’s past producing mines have been assembled under one ownership group.
- This land holding includes the three largest past producing Silver mines - the Exchequer/ New Century Mine, Teacup and the prolific Star Mine which were in production until the 1920’s.
- The three mines ceased operations due to the crash of the price of silver and World War II. Very little production has occurred since the 1920's.
- The North Vein occurs 30ft from the Star Vein which is undeveloped.
- Snowden completed a National Instrument 43-101 report in 2013, and its geologists, identified similar lithology 2 miles north of the Star Mine as the same lithology that hosts the large gold deposit at Long Canyon owned by Newmont (which was purchased in 2010 for $3.2 billion).
- Surface exploration program planned for the summer of 2014. The company plans to actively initiate and develop exploration on its properties. Viscount’s management team is constantly seeking out and evaluating mineral projects offering advanced exploration or underground development and/or past gold or silver production.
Statement of Qualified Person
The scientific and technical information disclosed on this website has been approved by Dallas W. Davis, PEng, FEC, an independent consulting geologist and a qualified person as defined in NI 43-101.